10 of my iPhone apps were updated in the past week. Updates 1MB or larger are noted in parentheses. You may note that some of the apps listed were on one of my booted apps list. They are shown as updated because they were unsynced with my iPhone rather that completely removed from my iTunes app library.
Apps that do not have comments in the list below indicates that the update is simply a bug fix release or an iPhone OS 3.0 compatibility update with, perhaps, some bug fixes.
1. AP Mobile 3.1 (1.7MB)
2. Flower Garden 1.7 (7MB) Flowers dry out more slowly at night. Facebook button.
3. iTalk Recorder 2.0.0 (1.1MB) Email support for recordings up to 2MB large.
4. NPR News 1.1 (1.4MB) Share news via Facebook, Twitter, or email. Paul audio stories. Fast forward & rewind audio stories. News story image enlargemet.
5. Remote 1.3.1 (1.6MB) iTunes 9 compatibility
6. ShapeWriter Lite 3.0.1
7. Skype 1.2.1 (5.4MB)
8. VIP Access 2.0.0 Supports both iPhone & iPod touch. Copy/paste security code into browser or app. Credential reset.
9. Wired Product Reviews 1.1.1
10. Yelp 3.1.0 (3MB) iPhone OS 3.1-only. “Monocle” augmented reality for 3GS (only) no longer a hidden feature.