12 of my iPhone apps were updated in the past week. Updates 1MB or larger are noted in parentheses. You may note that some of the apps listed were on one of my booted apps list. They are shown as updated because they were unsynced with my iPhone rather that completely removed from my iTunes app library.
1. Bloomberg 2.1.0 (2.1MB) Collapsable section headings. Download options in settings
2. ComicZeal 2.09 (9.4MB) New page display option settings, bug fixes
3. Darkroom 2.2 Fixed full screen shutter to match user setting
4. Easy Relax 2.5 (26.7MB) New “Underwater” background music. New Dolphin & Whale Song ambient noises
5. iPet Dogs 1.2 (5.9MB) Basset Hound and German Shepard added. Petting and feeding dogs does not cause vibration
6. Monster Typer Free 1.4 (3.3MB) New options available
7. Night Camera 2.0.1 Bug fixes
8. NYTimes 2.0.3 Bug fixes; new settings. The last update locked my iPod touch to the point that I had to force a soft reset. Will wait for version 3.0 to see if this buggy mess of an app becomes more stable
9. reQall 2.0.2 (1.7MB) Bug fixes
10. Skype 1.0.2 (2.7MB) Bunch of bug fixes. Be sure to check the Skype app page on iTunes for details
11. White Noise 3.0.2 (44.7MB) LCD clock display
12. Yelp 2.0.0 (1.5MB) Write Yelp opinions from iPhone. Information feed.