- NYP: Trump to take stand in Black trial
- Observer: Big Dow Jones investor disappointed with Bancroft fam
- Journal-isms: NABJ’s Imus stance turns into $100,000 donation
- AdAge: Felix Dennis to sell magazines to Quadrangle?
- Radar: Maxim editor Jimmy Jellinek on way out?
- NYP: Big Apple abuzz with BookExpo
- Slate: Fred Thompson, fun to write about
- Mr. Media: Smithsonian editor predicts Darwinian fallout for magazines again, that’s the Smithsonian
- Gawker: How do New Yorkers feel about Lindsay Lohan?
- Jossip: Ex-Men’s Fitness editor Neal Boulton taping a reality show?
- Copyranter: Williamsburg ‘Radically Chic, Chicly Radical’
- ETP: Murdochania
Get Adweek's Digital & Technology Daily Newsletter in your Inbox
Today's top news for digital marketers