There’s no shortage of Facebook page creation tools, but what about free ones with rich media?
That’s the promise of MotoFanPages, which MotoCMS is relaunching tomorrow, after a public beta.
MotoCMS Chief Executive Officer Demetrio Fortman said his company is targeting a market already served by products including Pagemodo, Shortstack, and Wix, with the hopes of being able to carve a niche with what he described as “the first fan-page editor of premium level that is available for free.”
A live demo is available on Facebook, and new features include:
- Professionally designed themes, including Facebook commerce;
- An easy-to-use content-management system including drag-and-drop;
- Built-in video and audio players, as well as integration with YouTube;
- Social sharing widgets, with a fan-gate option to entice likes;
- Built-in widgets for contact forms, functional image galleries, RSS feeds, and Google Maps;
- Visual effects that include 3D objects;
- Instant publishing;
- The ability to create an unlimited number of pages;
- A media library, and
- An image-editing tool.
The MotoFanPages website says:
In the place where millions of people are thrown together, it is really difficult to stand out among others and come to the front — or rather, it used to be difficult — until now, because now we have an absolutely unique free product that has no analogs on the market. The name is MotoFanPages!
MotoFanPages is a solution that allows you to make your Facebook page absolutely unique and truly impressive. All you have to do is to take some easy steps, and you are the owner of a complete functional managed website within your Facebook page.
Readers, how do you think MotoFanPages will be able to compete with the legions of other page creation tools out there?