Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- New York Post Cover Sparks Outrage
- Photographer of Grim New York Post Cover Pic: ‘I Could Not Reach That Man’
- News Corp. Shuts Down The Daily
- Time.com Sets Record Traffic in November
- Execs Leave Condé and Rodale for Say Media
- Which Media Giant Uses This Office?
- The Atlantic and Condé Nast Dominate Adweek’s 2012 ‘Hot List’
- Harper’s Bazaar Names Two Exec Editors
- Anna Wintour Being Considered as Ambassador to U.K. or France
- The Daily is Dead, Long Live The Daily
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.