Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- The Retro PIX Game Makes Appearance in Morning News (left), February 28
- Conde Nast Creates New Marketing Role, February 24
- Pinterest Drives Traffic to Women’s Mags, February 27
- Don’t Mess with the Daily’s Twitter Policy, February 28
- Email Proves Some Patch Layoffs Might Be Good, March 1
- New York is Giving Away Subscriptions, February 27
- The New York Times Launches Tumblr for Old Photos, February 28
- Rich People Get Another Magazine, February 27
- Fox Wins February Sweeps Early and Late, March 1
- Veteran Consumer Reporter Asa Aarons Joins WCBS/Channel 2, February 28
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.