Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- Time Goes All in with Breastfeeding Cover, May 10
- Viacom Yanks Never Before Seen Chappelle’s Show Beastie Boys Performance from YouTube, May 7
- New York Post Columnist Phil Mushnick Draws Criticism for Using N-Word, May 7
- The New York Times Company Makes Corporate Cuts, Including Veteran George Freeman, May 4
- Hot 97’s Summer Jam 2012 Lineup Announced, May 4
- The Atlantic Promotes Three Top Editors, May 7
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.