As we recently announced, Inside Social Apps 2010, our first conference on the future of monetization on social platforms, is happening April 20th in San Francisco, one day before Facebook’s official “f8″ event. We’re excited to see all of the developers and entrepreneurs from around the world that are planning to attend!
In addition to the 24 confirmed speakers at Inside Social Apps 2010, including executives from all the largest developers on the Facebook Platform, we’re very excited to announce three more speakers today: Season Xu, Co-founder and COO at Five Minutes (makers of Happy Farm), Dave Etling, VP Product Development at InComm, and Jeremy Liew, Managing Director at Lightspeed Venture Partners. They will be joining our full list of speakers listed below.
- Atul Bagga, VP Equity Research, Games, ThinkEquity
- Adam Caplan, VP Virtual Currency, Super Rewards / Adknowledge
- Renata Dionello, Chief of Staff to the CEO, eBay, and former Director of Consumer Business Development, PayPal
- Eric Eldon, Editor, Inside Facebook & Inside Social Games
- Dave Etling, VP Product Development, InComm
- George Garrick, CEO, Offerpal Media
- Vikas Gupta, CEO, Jambool
- Sebastien de Halleux, Founder and COO, Playfish, and VP Business Development & Strategic Partnerships, EA Interactive
- Ron Hirson, Co-founder and SVP Product, Boku
- Nick Lawler, Managing Director, Maverick Capital
- Keith Lee, Co-founder and CEO, Booyah
- Jeremy Liew, Managing Director, Lightspeed Venture Partners
- Vish Makhijani, COO, Zynga
- David Marcus, CEO, Zong
- Lisa Marino, CRO, RockYou
- Dave McClure, Investor, Founders Fund Angel and fbFund Incubator
- Rex Ng, Co-founder and CEO, 6waves
- Jason Oberfest, VP Social Applications, ngmoco
- Mark Pincus, Founder and CEO, Zynga
- Shervin Pishevar, Founder and Executive Chairman, SGN
- John Pleasants, CEO, Playdom
- Keith Rabois, VP Strategy and Business Development, Slide
- Peter Relan, Executive Chairman, CrowdStar
- Justin Smith, Founder, Inside Network
- Kavin Stewart, CEO, Lolapps
- Jay Weintraub, Founder, LeadsCon
- Season Xu, Co-founder and COO, Five Minutes
More speakers and a full agenda will be announced shortly.
Finally, a limited set of “early admission” tickets is now available through Friday at a special price of $299. This price will change after Friday, and space will be limited, so we encourage you to register now.
Three years after the Facebook Platform launched in 2007, what started out as sheep throwing and vampire biting has quickly become a profitable billion-dollar industry. Today, social games monetizing through virtual goods have quickly become one of the hottest sectors of technology and entertainment, both in the US and around the world. Where are social apps going, and who is leading the way?
Inside Network is proud to announce our first conference on the future of monetization on social platforms: Inside Social Apps 2010, happening April 20th in San Francisco, is bringing together the world’s leading entrepreneurs all in one place to discuss the future of social applications and games monetizing through virtual goods.
This will be an in-depth one day event geared toward developers on Facebook, MySpace, and the iPhone, senior executives, and investors. At Inside Social Apps 2010, founders and CEOs of the top social gaming, mobile social gaming, payments, and virtual goods infrastructure companies will be tackling the key issues facing the industry. We’re hosting it one day before Facebook’s “f8″ event in San Francisco, so this will be an excellent opportunity to learn about the key issues facing the future of the Facebook Platform and beyond before Facebook’s official event.
A limited set of “early admission” tickets is available through Friday at a special price of $299. This price will change after Friday, and space will be very limited, so we encourage you to register early.
From all of us at Inside Network, we hope to see you on April 20th in San Francisco!