AllFacebook Marketing Conference is coming to San Francisco! On June 28-29, leaders will share their insights on Facebook innovations and monetization issues impacting today’s top digital media and marketing experts. The event will include two days of panels, discussions, and networking around Facebook’s latest tools, apps, demographics, research and marketing opportunities.
If you’re considering attending AllFacebook Marketing Conference, take advantage of early registration pricing and sign up now. Tickets are available at an early bird rate of $399. This price will be good through tomorrow, March 14th only, so we encourage you to register now.
We’re excited to have 40 confirmed speakers at AllFacebook Marketing Conference including:
- Robert Scoble, Tech Evangelist, Blogger, Author and Starup Liaison Officer, Rackspace
- Christian Taylor, Founder & CEO, Payvment, Inc.
- Elaine Mesker-Garcia, Social Media Manager, Fuddruckers Restaurants, LLC
- Alex Dale, CMO, King.com
- Reid Spice, Director of Product Strategy, Kenshoo
- Heather Lutze, CEO, Findability Group
- Alex Peiniger, Founder & CEO, All Facebook Stats
- Brian Blond, Chief Revenue Officer, Vitrue
- Carla Bourque, SVP, Buddy Media
- Christ Cunningham, CEO, Appssawy
- Mark Curtis, Founder and President, Enter: New Media
- Seth Lieberman, CEO, Pangea Media
Remember – early bird rates end tomorrow, March 14, so save your spot and register today!