As we near the end of 2013, and look to the future, one thing is certain—mobile marketing keeps expanding.
Correspondingly, there’s a LOT of hype and focus on mobile – and a new guide that’s the perfect introduction for those looking to break into the mobile space penned by digital marketing expert Murray Newlands.
Newlands’ Mobile Marketing Guide offers insight for those just starting out to advanced topics like creating campaigns and generating app installs.
Here are five things you’ll learn (and that you really need to know):
1. The Basics—Newlands’ guide will walk you through the basics of mobile marketing, giving you a solid foundation and greater understanding of what mobile marketing is, different terminologies used, and exactly what you need to know to start your mobile marketing empire and quest for world domination (yes, we know what you’re up to).
2. Mobile Offers & Campaigns—You will learn the difference between the types of available mobile campaigns and offers, along with expert tips on how to run campaigns. You’ll also find segments written by guest authors offering tips for creating mobile landing pages, running PIN submit offers, and how to promote your app and generate downloads.
3. Buying Traffic—The third chapter of the guide looks at different types of traffic and breaks down important topics such as demand-side platforms, mobile click fraud, and mobile ad network targeting.
4. Mobile Tracking—Mobile marketers need to understand how tracking works and the ways to use it to your advantage. This not only helps you save money, it can boost revenue. Newlands covers reporting and collecting data, as well as click blocking and filtering.
5. Mobile Optimization—Perhaps the most important part of any mobile campaign is knowing how to optimize it. The Mobile Marketing Strategy Guide gives advice for testing, scaling, generating volume and optimizing your mobile ad campaigns.
Whew! Lots of great info, right?
Oh and it’s free. You’re welcome.
Get the Mobile Marketing Strategy Guide here and let us know what you think!