The following is a promotional post for a paid Mediabistro product.
Mediabistro announced that its GPlusData.com website, the leading provider of Google Plus analytics data to thousands of users, has launched a paid subscription service offering even more comprehensive statistics on Google Plus profiles.
GPlusData Pro is the in-depth analytics subscription that lets marketers, advertisers, and social media professionals gain insights into their audience and those of their competitors to optimize their activity and see their results. A GPlusData Pro subscription includes:
- Tracking up to 10 Google+ users or pages
- Demographic data: country, relationship and gender distribution
- Post engagement by hour, day or day of the week
- Most influential followers and who doesn’t follow you back
- Download and print your tracked pages reports
- Monthly newsletter with new feature updates and more!
“We are excited to announce the launch of GPlusData Pro,” stated Yuri Gelfand, a product specialist at Mediabistro. “For the first time companies, marketers and social media professionals will be able to obtain deep insights into the Google Plus ecosystem. By utilizing our data of over 150 million profiles and 2 million pages, GPlusData Pro subscribers will be able customize their experience based on their interests, better understand their audience and quickly identify industry trends.”
Visit GPlusData.com for Google Plus information, statistics and trends.