USA TODAY has hired Sue Davis from National Journal….the former editor of Financial News who left earlier this year has returned to write a column for the site….and more….
- USA Today Swipes NJ’s Sue Davis (via FishbowlDC)
- Financial News editor returns to write column (via Talking Biz News)
- Reuters hires Lindsey to be Washington editor at large (via Talking Biz News)
- Eric Sherling Rejoins CNN as Director of DC Programming (via TVNewser)
- Journalists are the 99 percent too, says new Tumblr (via Romenesko+)
- Roll Call’s Starkey Moves Back to CQ (via FishbowlDC)
- Guild launches online forum for journalists covering protests (via News Guild)