As part of mediabistro.com’s first annual Mediabistro Circus conference next week in New York City, we’ll be hosting a Mobile Media panel. The panel will take place on Wednesday, 5/21 at 11:15 AM on the main stage at Skylight Studios in NYC. Here’s the brief:
“In the world of mobile media, everyone is experimenting and trying to figure out what will stick. Is it the camera in the phone that’s got everyone so excited, or the ability to text and watch videos? Mobile media is the ‘wild west’ of the technology world at the moment, and it’s anyone’s guess as to where it’s headed. In this session, panelists will wax ecstatic about the fast-moving, ubiquitous technology.” Our panelists will include some of the best and brightest names in the new digital media industry, including:
– Ken Barbieri, Director, Business Development, Washington Post.Newsweek Interactive
– Chip Canter, VP Wireless Platform Development, NBC Universal Digital Distribution
– Nicholas Covey, Director of Insights, Nielsen Mobile
– Daniel Graf, Co-founder, President and CEO, Kyte
– Richard Trumble, Executive Director, Digital Strategy and Operations, The Wall Street Journal Digital Network
I (Jamie Lendino) will be moderating the panel, and will be available after the panel Wednesday as well as at the Monday night mediabistro.com Blogger Meetup. The main MB Circus conference will also include keynote speeches by Chris Anderson, editor-in-chief of Wired, as well as Jim Roberts, the editor of digital news for The New York Times. Don’t miss it! For more on the conference, visit the mediabistro Circus Web site.