Mashable has added five staffers to its team. Details are below.
- Erin Strecker has been named deputy entertainment editor. She previously worked for Billboard as an associate editor for Billboard.com.
- Ryan Sedmak has joined as a real-time producer. He most recently worked for NowThis.
- Keith Wagstaff, who has previously worked for Time, NBC News and more, has been named an associate editor.
- Derrick Deblasi has joined Mashable Studios as an associate producer. He previously worked for BuzzFeed Motion Pictures.
- Mike Williams has also joined Mashable Studios a creative director for the branded content team. Previously he served as senior vp of creative for Common Ground.