The July Facebook Developer Garage in London is taking place this Wednesday evening.
For those that have never been, Facebook Developer Garages are attended by developers, clients wishing to develop applications, and new media agencies. There are usually relevant presentations and plenty of networking opportunities.
Here are the event details for Wednesday night:
- When: Wed, July 9, 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Where: Sun Microsystems, 45, King William Street, London
The running list currently looks like this:
- Ashley Ward CEO of European Leadership Forum gives advice for raising money for your Facebook app
- Brad Rees and Jon Hill from Mediacells explore the future of mobile advertising on Facebook apps
- Matthew ‘Chewy’ Trewhella from Google enlightens us a bit on OpenSocial 0.8
- Mat Clayton, CEO of Wakari and developer of Become Rambo, tells us about his new cross platform app for the upcoming film Hancock
- Joshua March from iNetwork is back with part two of Tweaking your App
- Exciting news on a Formula One Application
More info can be found on the Facebook event page. It should be a great evening!