After four years in operation on the Facebook platform, the daily deals network LivingSocial has decided to shutter its books section, Visual Bookshelf.
The site encourages users to export their accounts to GoodReads.
We’ve included directions about how to move your LivingSocial account and save your collection.
How To Import Your Living Social Books To GoodReads
1. If you haven’t already, sign up for a GoodReads account.
2. Follow this link to import into GoodReads.
3. The site should handle the rest.
4. If you just want a copy of your LivingSocial collection, click this link to download a CSV document with your information inside.
5. Follow this link to download a CSV document with all your LivingSocial reviews.
To read more about LivingSocial’s closure of VisualBookshelf, click here to see more coverage on our sibling blog GalleyCat.