For those are not aware about LiveNation before (including this blogger), it is the online destination of the world’s largest live music company. Well, yeah that’s according to LiveNation. LiveNation offers a global search engine which allows users to search up for concert events and tickets. With that brief backgrounder, it’s time to tell you that the site has just launched it’s own application in Facebook.
For current LiveNation members who are also into Facebook, this is certainly a welcome development. While for those still not in LiveNation (hopefully, you’re into Facebook already).
LiveNation’s Facebook application lets do several nifty things. It lets you:
- stay connected with the live music that you love,
- keep track of upcoming concerts
- track upcoming concerts at local venues
- get exclusive ticket deals via email or mobile alerts
- receive weekly email newsletter
- and presale announcements for your favorite artists
- add upcoming shows on your personalized concert calendar and share it with your friends!
To install LiveNation on your Facebook profile,register first at LiveNation before installing the application in Facebook. After that, you’re pretty much on your own. Have fun!