A new Tumblr blog surfaced, Live Video on Tumblr, which announced Tuesday’s launch of the feature and provided the following schedule (all times ET):
- 4 p.m.: We will broadcast live from the surface of Mars.
- 4:10 p.m.: We will make Things Organized Neatly organize things neatly.
- 4:15 p.m.: You will Answer Time live with Adam J. Kurtz.
- 4:30 p.m.: We will inflate a very big thing in a very small room.
- 4:45 p.m.: A Harlem Globetrotter will teach you how to basketball.
- 5 p.m.: You will learn the metaphysical truth about your Tumblr.
Tumblr has yet to make an official announcement, but sources confirmed to TechCrunch that Live Video on Tumblr is an official Tumblr initiative, and that the blog posts are ads from Tumblr to promote the feature’s launch.
Readers: Would you like to see Tumblr introduce live videos?