Mediabistro is offering an introductory-level online course on “Writing and Editing for the Web” beginning November 4.
The class, which runs through December 9, is designed to teach you how to create compelling content for the web. In this class you will learn:
* Why writing for the web is different from print
* The pros and cons of blogging and Twittering, and how to do them right
* How to use bulletin boards and online communities to find real people for your stories
* How to come up with interactive elements for your web ideas
* Social networking and traffic strategies
This is no trick, but here’s a treat: Sign up today and you get 30% off the cost of the course. (We’re crazy! Crazy, I tell you!) Just use promo code SAVE30 when submitting payment to receive your discount.