• Valleywag: Bound to happen… Say hello to “WikiLeakiLeaks,” not to be confused with “LeakyWikiWiki,” which is a Tumblr blog about old school DJs with hyperhydrosis.
• Twitter: Magazines can be so misleading.
• Yahoo: Restaurant foods that
are delicious will kill you so dead.
• Military Times: What was it like sharing a tent with alleged NY taxi driver stabber Michael Enright? Not as bad as sharing a tent with Eric Massa.
• GalleyCat: They’re closing the Barnes & Noble by Lincoln Center, which means I now have no place to pee on the Upper West Side.