You didn’t think you’d heard the last from Larry King, did you? He’ll be on PBS Thursday and Friday, interviewing Tavis Smiley on Smiley’s own show as the host approaches his 20th anniversary in broadcasting. Smiley has filled in for King on CNN and credits the veteran broadcaster with inspiring him in his own work as an interviewer.
- Larry King Returning to the TV Interviewer Chair… on PBS (via TVNewser)
- Jeff Greenfield Leaving CBS News (via TVNewser)
- Overholser, Brady, others named to Examiner.com editorial advisory board (via Romenesko)
- Two resignations at NAHJ (via Richard Prince’s Journal-isms)
- Google’s Rosenberg Leaving As Product Head As Page Returns As CEO (via paidContent.org)
- Amy Tennery Named Managing Editor of Dan Abrams’ New Blog Mogulite (via FishbowlNY)