Readers Digest has promoted Dan Lagani to president of the Reader’s Digest Association North America; Lewis Dvorkin explains his vision for a new newsroom…Reuters has made a new hire, and more stuff from over the weekend….
- Reader’s Digest Promotes Dan Lagani; Suzanne Grimes Leaves (via MinOnline)
- The new newsroom at Forbes (via Talking Biz News)
- Reuters hires Harold Evans to be editor at large (via Talking Biz News)
- ‘Morning Joe’ to CNN?: ‘Mika and I plan to work at NBC for a long time.’ (via TVNewser)
- New editor named at Missouri business paper (via Talking Biz News)
- CNBC.com executive producer leaving for Denver TV stations (via Talking Biz News)