The Washington Post has an opening…Rachel Maddow will stay at MSNBC at least until 2014….the Star-Advertiser in Honolulu is the latest paper to throw up a paywall, and more news from yesterday….
- WaPo Has Outlook-esque Job Opening (via FishbowlDC)
- MSNBC Extends Deal with Rachel Maddow (via TVNewser)
- Honolulu Star-Advertiser Latest Paper To Add Paywall (Plus iPad Incentive) (via paidContent)
- CNN Expanding iReport on Fifth Anniversary (via TVNewser)
- Brooks Day Takes West Coast Biz Dev Gig at Razorfish (via AgencySpy)
- Four Promotions at Simon & Schuster (via GalleyCat)
- John Korpics Named VP/Creative Director, Print & Digital Media for ESPN The Magazine and ESPN.com (via MPA)