AppData Watch Lists allow developers to simplify several key steps in the process of analyzing performance by app and across categories.
More details on AppData Watch Lists:
- Automate app monitoring. Creating a Watch List enables you to cut out repetitive navigation or searches for apps or groups of apps that are most important to your research. Set up a Watch List to automatically track your chosen set of apps every day.
- Uncover new insights with the comparative view. Watch Lists make it possible to categorically survey, compare and analyze apps that you’ve grouped into a single meaningful list. A Watch List tracks that set of apps daily, aggregating and presenting key comparative stats across time.
- At-a-glance daily and weekly changes in MAU and DAU. Your Watch List gives you a quick view of change across key metrics for all apps in the list.
There are a number of ways to use Watch Lists. Here are some of our ideas:
- Watch List by genre. Keep an eye on all “social RPG” genre apps
- Watch List by developer. Be the first to know about changes across key apps for peers and competitors
- Watch List of emerging apps. See small changes in aggregate and track emerging apps that others haven’t yet noticed
- Watch List apps by language. Track growth in specific language apps and be the first to spot language market opportunities
Watch Lists is a feature available through AppData Pro. Take the tour to learn more about Pro.