Every business (and individual) on the web is looking for a smart way to understand their Facebook Page. It’s absolutely critical to know how your fans are interacting, sharing and liking your content; without that knowledge how can you possibly attract more people to your page? That’s why we’re introducing AllFacebookStats.com, and it’s live today!
“AllFacebookStats offers a variety of subscription options ranging from a free two-week test option to subscription plans where organizations and individuals can economically track and compare the performance of their Facebook pages, benchmark versus competitors, make deep analyses about fans, interaction and content, track and compare up to hundreds of Facebook pages, and build dynamic indices to compare against entire markets,” said Alan M. Meckler, chairman and chief executive officer of WebMediaBrands, the parent company that owns AllFacebook.com.
Here are a few features of the new service:
- Deep analyses in the fields fans, interaction and content
- Benchmarkting vs. competitors and best-practice examples
- Manage large amounts of pages/places in one place
- Customizable dashboard with all your important stats on one page
- Fully automated processes – Save time and focus on the important things!
I strongly recommend you give this service a shot; the 14 day free trial makes it a no-hassle affair. Check it out here.