InStyle has made a few changes to its digital editorial team. Below are the details.
- Adrian Moreno has been promoted from senior manager of creative services to digital art director. Moreno has been with InStyle since 2011.
- Nika Vagner joins as senior editor of social. Vagner most recently served as Entertainment Weekly’s social media manager.
- Leah Abrahams has been upped to site producer. She had served as associate producer for the past two years.
- Katie Donbavand joins as a full-time associate producer. Donbavand previously freelanced for InStyle and The Chicago Tribune.
- Alexandra Pichert also joins as a full-time assistant photo editor. She previously freelanced for InStyle and prior to that, worked at Rolling Stone.