Inside Social Apps 2012 will be coming to San Francisco in just two weeks. The event, held on February 8-9, will bring together the industry’s leading developers for two days of panels, discussions, and networking around the social and mobile app ecosystem.
How do developers in the industry view today’s top challenges in social and mobile apps and games? Which platforms will see the most growth in 2012, and what are the key opportunities ahead? We’ve recently finalized our event agenda that looks at this industry’s biggest questions from the perspectives of those who are shaping it every day. Inside Social Apps features over 40 speakers including:
- Carl Sjogreen, Director of Product Management, Facebook
- Cory Ondrejka, Director of Engineering, Facebook
- David Glazer, Engineering Director, Google+
- Carla Bourque, SVP, Buddy Media
- Simon Mansell, CEO, TBG Digital
Early registration pricing is only $549 until January 31st (on-site price is $799). Previous Inside Social Apps conferences have sold out in advance, so register today!