No one likes being called a loser, and data-analytics provider SumAll shared one-dozen ways for brands on social media to avoid losing followers.
The 12 tips from SumAll follow, with more details available in the infographic below:
- Don’t overwhelm your audience.
- Respond within 30 minutes.
- Practice hashtag discipline.
- 80 percent entertain, 20 percent sell.
- Address your users directly.
- Don’t auto-direct-message. Just don’t.
- Tweet with room to reply.
- Don’t tag without permission.
- Always add sources and descriptors.
- Please no #tagforlikes.
- Use ideal frequencies.
- You get what you give.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.