Facebook has added some more organization for administrators, in the form of a new dashboard that shows complete details about all of the pages an admin manages.
A tab labeled pages now appears on the home page, in the left-hand set of navigation links; Facebook explains this new tab in a blog post you can check out here.
The pages on this overview are sorted in descending order by the total number of people who’ve liked each page.
For each page you can:
- View and clear notifications of new activity
- View the total number of page likes
- View the number of new page likes (hover above total likes)
- View the number of actives, meaning people who have interacted with or viewed your page or its posts
- See when your page was last updated
- Switch to being logged in as your page
To see more usage details about an individual Facebook page, select the linked word “more” below the page activity and you will be directed to the full insights view for that page.
Have you checked out the new overview page, and if so, how do you like it?