As part of its effort to cash in on the upcoming nuptials between William Windsor and Kate Middleton, the romance publisher Harlequin recently announced the publication of 7 novellas. These stories celebrate 7 different historic Royal weddings, and you can buy them today in most eBookstores or on www.eBooks.eHarlequin.com.
The stories include:
- Terri Brisbin’s What The Duchess Wants (Eleanor, Duchess of Aquitaine and Henry of Anjou, the future Henry II, 1152)
- Michelle Willingham’s Lionheart’s Bride (King Richard and Princess Berengaria, 1191)
- Bronwyn Scott’s Prince Charming in Disguise (Prince George and Caroline of Ansbach, 1704)
- Elizabeth Rolls’sA Princely Dilemma (George, Prince of Wales—future George IV—and Princess Caroline of Brunswick, 1795)
- Ann Lethbridge’s Princess Charlotte’s Choince (Princess Charlotte and Prince Leopold, 1816)
- Mary Nichols’s With Victoria’s Blessing (Queen Victoria and Prince Albert, 1840)
- Lucy Ashford’s The Problem With Josephine (Emperor Napoleon and Archduchess Marie-Louise of Austria, 1810).