Good morning, readers. Your usual editor is off enjoying a week of vacation, so I’ll be with you in her absence. Glad to be here, and let’s start things off by having a look at some stories that popped up over the weekend and after we knocked off last Friday. Happy Monday, and remember, try to make that stash of Halloween candy last for at least a few days.
- AdMob CEO Omar Hamoui Leaves Google After Five Months (via TechCrunch)
- iBusinessReporting.com Shuts Down (via Talking Biz News)
- NYT Hires Two Reporters for Biz News Desk (via Talking Biz News)
- Adam Rapoport Expected to Be Named Bon Appétit Editor (via MinOnline)
- WSJ’s Kara Scannell Leaving for Financial Times (via FishbowlDC)
- Bloomberg Launching Paid Newsletters (via Talking Biz News)