The Guardian US has made several senior appointments. Details are below.
- Matt Sullivan has been named deputy editor. He previously served as Guardian US’s deputy head of news.
- Jennifer Kho has been promoted from editorial partnerships editor to managing editor.
- Katie Thompson joins Guardian US as VP, communications. She previously served as head of external communications at Guardian News and Media in London.
- Mike Barry has been named head of audience. Barry previously worked for The Week and HuffPost.
- Valerie Lapinski has been appointed head of video. She preiously worked for Fast Company, Time and more.