The Guardian U.S. has named Amanda Michel, formerly of ProPublica and OffTheBus, its Open Editor….some drama at Demand Media has a number of its writers upset….all this and more below.
- The Guardian U.S. Names Open Editor (via FishbowlNY)
- Demand Media Just Made It Almost Impossible For 75% Of Its Writers To Get Work (via SAI)
- U. of Virginia editor faces charges for telling readers about plagiarist on staff (via Romenesko+)
- Mercury, Clark & Weinstock merge DC operations (via PRWeek)
- AOL Hires AOL Veteran To Help Save The Sales Team (via SAI)
- New Content Site Has No Room for Fake Celebrities (via FishbowlLA)