Facebook Director of Games Partnerships Sean Ryan provided details on the Facebook Games team’s schedule at Game Developers Conference 2013 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco March 26 in a post on the social network’s developer blog.
At this all-day event, the team will present ecosystem trends and discuss new products and ways mobile game developers can drive discovery with Facebook.
Developers will learn to grow their games on Facebook.com and across mobile platforms, build core and mid-core games, optimize revenue, and hear from top game developers who build with the Facebook platform.
The schedule for the day, as outlined by Ryan, follows:
- 10 a.m.: Facebook Games Ecosystem Overview
- 10:15 a.m.: Facebook Games Product Update
- 10:45 a.m.: Growing Your Game with Facebook
- 12:15 p.m.: Lunch
- 12:45 p.m.: Building Core and Mid-Core Games on Facebook
- 1:45 p.m.: Mastering Facebook Channels on Mobile
- 2:45 p.m.: Break
- 3 p.m.: Monetizing Your Game on Facebook
- 4 p.m.: Panel: Facebook Game Developers
- 5 p.m.: Q&A with Facebook Games Team
- 6 p.m.: Close