For anyone looking to start 2017 off on a bitter foot, Forbes has published its 30 Under 30 list.
The annual feature comes packed with plenty of young people that promise to stoke your inner fears and sense of jealousy.
For our purposes, we’ve highlighted some of the Media 30 Under 30. These youngsters are on fleek and lit. 😎
- Daniel Houghton (28) — CEO of Lonely Planet
- Rhonesha Byng (27) — founder of Her Agenda
- Greg Howard (28) — David Carr Fellow for The New York Times Magazine
- Brian Donohue (27) — CEO of Instapaper
- Libby Brittain (27) — Partner strategy lead, news, for Facebook