Special offer for SocialTimes readers: 15% off the regular conference pass price! Use this promo code when you register to redeem your discount: promo_SocialTimes_15
FGS 2012 is taking place on March 4, 2012 at the Mission Bay Conference Center (one day before GDC begins), and will feature top industry speakers from CrowdStar, KIXEYE, Adobe, The9, and BioWare San Francisco as well as plenty of indie game developers sharing their success stories! This year’s topics expand outside of the world of Flash gaming, as talks will cover mobile, 3D, and HTML5 as well. Learn more about FGS 2012!
Every year Flash Gaming Summit brings leaders in the Flash game space together to share industry insights and strategies on successful game design, development, distribution, and monetization. Passes include two tracks of community-selected speakers, an award show honoring the best Flash games of 2011, lunch, and an after-party/networking mixer.
Speakers for Flash Gaming Summit 2012 include
- Chris Harris, Co-Founder, Ninja Kiwi
- Ethan Levy, Lead Designer, BioWare San Francisco
- Peter Relan, Co-Founder & CEO, CrowdStar
- David Scott & Paul Preece, Co-Founders, KIXEYE
- Lee Brimelow & Thibault Imbert, Adobe
- Rob Bateman, Co-Founder, Away 3D
- Chris Shen, Vice President, The9 Limited
- Alvaro Azofra & Pablo Realini, Ironhide Game Studio
- Ben Garney, Programmer, PushButton Labs
…and many others!
Flash Gaming Summit is made possible each year due in part to our amazing sponsors: Adobe, KIXEYE, and FlashGameLicense.com, along with many others.