Facebook marketing platform Vitrue shared some data on brands in its client base that have already made the switch to timeline for pages.
With the mandatory conversion set to occur tomorrow, Vitrue offered a few suggestions for best practices:
- Leverage shareable content in order to drive engagement.
- Take advantage of timeline’s expanded visual properties.
- Focus on prioritized content, such as pinned content and milestones.
As for the results from clients, Vitrue found that:
- The engagement rate per fan rose as high as 190 percent in some cases;
- 52 percent experienced reductions in engagement after converting to timeline; and
- However, 27 percent saw increases of more than 20 percent when implementing the best practices listed above.