Football fans looking for player statistics for Super Bowl XLVI have a multitude of sources to choose from, but for those looking for Facebook statistics on the big game, we’ve got you covered.
The AllFacebook Stats Super Bowl page compares the New England Patriots and New York Giants in terms of the following metrics:
- Like count;
- Change in the number of likes;
- People talking about;
- Percentage of page fans talking about;
- Wall posts by the page administrator;
- All of a page’s wall posts;
- Most engaging posts, based on likes and comments; and
- Tags from the pages’ posts.
So far, the favored Patriots have the edge over the underdog Giants across the board, but kickoff from Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time on February 5, so this game is far from over.