We’re happy to announce that our Smartphone and Tablet Games Summit is coming to San Francisco on June 26.
Produced by AllFacebook, SocialTimes, and WebMediaBrands, the event will bring together today’s leading developers, investors, and executives to share their insights on the emerging smartphone and tablet games space.
The Smartphone and Tablet Games Summit program will cover today’s key trends in game design, development, distribution, and monetization strategies including:
- Customer Acquisition and Distribution: Facebook and Beyond;
- Mobile App Metrics for Success;
- Location-based Games: Cracking the Code;
- Understanding the App Store;
- Mobile Social Games for the Casual Audience;
- Building for Tablets: Keys to Success;
- Smartphone Games Trends by the Numbers;
- Building Social Game Player Networks; and
- Successfully Monetizing the Multi-Platform Landscape on iOS and Android.
SoftTech Venture Partner Charles Hudson will deliver the keynote presentation at the conference, and a full agenda will be announced soon.
Keep an eye on the event site for more information.
Special early pricing is available for only $199 until April 4, so register today be sure to secure a spot. We hope to see you there.