Zhang and Beddoe-Stephens said the list below, in alphabetical order, was determined by analyzing several interaction factors, including likes, comments and clicks.
- ABC News took viewers inside North Korea to a celebration for the 70th anniversary of the Worker’s Party.
- Apple Daily (Taiwan) shared a stunning time-lapse 360 video showing off the beauty of Taiwan.
- BuzzFeed created a 360 video bringing attention to the devastating aftermath of California’s Valley fire.
- GoPro shared a thrilling video showing people what it’s like to catch some big waves in Tahiti.
- Mark Zuckerberg shared a time-lapse 360 video of Facebook’s campus.
- The New Orleans Saints brought fans behind the scenes, showing the team’s entrance onto the field during the preseason.
- Real Madrid shared a 360 video of the squad taking to the training pitch before El Clásico.
- RYOT created a compilation of incredible and beautiful 360 video clips from around the world.
- Star Wars debuted an exclusive 360 experience from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, bringing fans inside the beloved Star Wars universe.
- USA Today enabled viewers to fly in formation with the legendary Blue Angels in an exclusive 360-degree video ride.
Readers: Which 360-degree video was your favorite?