The new Facebook IQ experience is available across all screens on the site, bringing improved navigation and features, as well as locale-specific, in-language views for various regions.
A highlight of the site relaunch is Insights to Go, which the social network described as a “discovery engine” enabling agencies and marketers to filter, find and share relevant insights and data.
The slides that emerge from searches on Insights to Go are dynamic—they can be shared or downloaded, and the text contained within them can be copied and pasted.
Also, filters from previous searches are automatically saved, and they can be easily cleared in order to conduct other unrelated searches.
Data can be mined via the following categories (available subcategories in parentheses):
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe, Middle East and Africa (U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Middle East)
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Mexico)
- Beauty and Health
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Entertainment and Media
- Financial Services
- Audiences (Women, Men, Parents, Millennials, Gen X, Boomers, U.S. Multicultural, Mobile-First, Omnichannel)
- Milestones (Weddings and Engagements, Birthdays)
- Seasons and Holidays (Holiday Season, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Back to School, Easter, Father’s Day, Halloween, Mother’s Day, Ramadan, Summer Season, Valentine’s Day, Pride)
- Entertainment (Awards Shows, E3)
- Sports (American Football, Soccer)
- Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Audience Network)
- Creative Format
- Media Behaviors
- Channels (Mobile, In-Store, Apps, Messaging, Print, Television, Video)
- Data Types (People Insights, Advertising Insights, Success Stories)
The new Facebook IQ site also offers access to:
- Studies containing “actionable insights” on people, marketing and measurement from internal data analysis by Facebook IQ, as well as commissioned qualitative and quantitative research.
- Vertical insights on industries including auto, CPG, entertainment and media, financial services, gaming, restaurants, retail, technology, telecommunications and travel.
- Other resources that provide “additional guidance, education and creative inspiration” for marketers and agencies.