Facebook hired more interns this week, in addition to software engineerings, recruiting staff, platform ops, client partners, developers, data center staff and marketing professionals, according to listings removed from the company’s Careers Page and hires noted on its LinkedIn feed.
New hires per LinkedIn and Other Sources:
- Matthew Cin, Securities Associate Intern – previously worked as a teacher’s assistant at Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business.
- Judy Wang, Client Partner and APAC Landing Team Lead – formerly a Business Analyst at A.T. Kearney.
- Daniel Spijker, Client Partner, Marketing Solutions – previously worked as a Digital Marketing Manager at Sukar.com.
- Kendra Cook, Recruiting Coordinator – recently did similar work at Google.
- Filip Cristian Buruiana, Software Engineer Intern – formerly a teaching assistant at the Politehnica University of Bucharest.
- Elliott Slaughter, Software Engineer Intern – formerly did similar work at Google.
- Tsung-Hsien Lee, Software Engineer Intern – previously a graduate research assistant at the University of Texas at Austin’s Department of Computer Science.
- Francis Korzak, Software Engineer – previously worked in Sv+ solutions at TOTVS.
- Alex Şuhan, Software Engineer – formerly a teaching assistant at the Politehnica University of Bucharest.
- Camille Yan, Business Analyst Intern – previously worked in private wealth management at Merrill Lynch.
- Andy Fang, Software Engineering Intern.
- Divyanka Kapoor, Analyst, Platform Operations – formerly an intern at the Mathematical Sciences Foundation.
- Bhaavan Merchant, Verifed Facebook Developer – previously an intern at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
Prior listings now removed from the Facebook Careers Page:
- Manager, Data Center Operations (VA)
- Recruiting Coordinator – Contract
- Manager, Applications
- Oracle Applications DBA
- Partner Engineer (Mobile) – Dublin
- Director, Accounting 1106003 (Menlo Park, CA)
- Client Partner (Hamburg)
- Client Partner (Milan)
- Account Manager (Hamburg)
- Marketing Communications Program Manager
- Marketing Communications Copywriter
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.