Facebook has only made a few hires that we’ve seen in the past week, based on its LinkedIn company pageFacebook has hired a few engineering, recruiting, account management and games employees, as seen in the company’s Careers Page and LinkedIn feed. Check out the list below for more details.
New hires per LinkedIn and Other Sources:
- Evan Piwowarski, Strategic Partner Development, Games Partnerships – formerly a Business Support Analyst II at Hewlett-Packard.
- Sandy Huynh, University Recruiter – previously a University Relations Recruiter at Apple.
- Lavinia Petrache, Software Engineer – formerly a Junior Software Engineer at Luxoft
Prior listings now removed from the Facebook Careers Page:
- Software Engineer, Integrations 1110001
- Engineering Program Coordinator
- Recruiting Coordinator – Contract (Dublin)
- Product Specialist, User Operations
- Account Manager – Direct Sales (New York)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.