From the looks of its Careers Page and LinkedIn feed it seems as though Facebook hired engineering, account management and finance staff this week, in addition to several engineering positions. Several hires appear to have been made to its Dublin, Ireland offices.
New hires per LinkedIn and Other Sources:
- Ashley Clark, Supply Chain Operations – formerly a student.
- Joseph Garcia, Network Engineer – formerly performed similar work at Accenture.
- Stefan Cataldo, Account Manager CEEMEA – formerly an Account Manager at Google.
- Nasser Alsherif, Analyst – previously a Research Assistant at American University in Cairo.
- Cemile Cemre Kaya, User Operations Analyst – previously a Digital Project Manager at Cisco Systems.
Prior listings now removed from the Facebook Careers Page:
- Software Engineer 1109B (Seattle)
- Visiting Professor
- Corporate Communications Manager, Internal Communications
- Monetization Analytics Lead
- Analyst, Monetization
- Tools Developer, Network Engineering
- University Recruiter, Creative (Product Design, User Experience)
- International Compensation & Benefits Consultant (Dublin)
- Partner Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Power Engineer
- User Interface Engineer – Accessibility
- Analyst, Business Operations – Online Sales
- Business Operations Associate (SQL) – EMEA (Dublin)
- Finance Manager – Infrastructure and Network
- Financial Planning & Analysis Manager – EMEA (Dublin)
- Account Manager – Online Sales Operations
- DSO Account Manager (Melbourne)
- Manager, Account Management, Global Marketing Solutions (Austin)
- Account Manager, Online Sales Operations (Austin)
- Account Manager, Online Sales Operations (Palo Alto)
- Client Partner – APAC
- Account Manager – Arabic (Dublin)
- Account Manager – Russian (Dublin)
- Account Manager – Czech (Dublin)
- Manager, Italian or Spanish Online Sales Operations (Dublin)
- Analyst, Pricing and Yield (New York)
- Client Satisfaction Researcher (Palo Alto)
- Product Marketing Manager, Brand Advertising
- Acquisition Marketing Associate (Palo Alto)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.