Facebook hired a few engineers this week, according to its LinkedIn feed, and then also looks to have hired some engineers from posts now removed from its Careers Page. Other notable posts included the removal of Lead Security Counsel and Academic Relations Manager.
New hires per LinkedIn and Other Sources:
- John Liang, Software Engineer – formerly Senior Manager R&D at VMware.
- Mark Uyeda, Recruiter Compliance Administrator – previously the Manager at American Multi Cinema.
- Michael Rood, Analyst, Product Analytics – was Data Analyst at Nielsen Online.
- Margaryta Skrypachova, Software Engineer – previously a Software Engineer Intern at Facebook.
Prior listings now removed from the Facebook Careers Page:
- Lead Security Counsel
- Security Engineer
- Partner Engineer – Platform (London)
- Partner Engineer – Advertising (London)
- Head of Technology/E-Comm, Global Vertical Marketing
- Partner Engineer (New York)
- Partner Engineer (Singapore)
- Head of Policy (Italy)
- Academic Relations Manager
- Recruiting Coordinator, APAC – Contract (Singapore)
- IT Regional Support Manager – APAC
- Salesforce Application Developer
- Web Writer
- Audit Manager
- International General Ledger Accountant (Dublin)
- Manager, Global Procurement Operations
- Manager, Reporting
- Analyst, SMB Growth – Turkish (Dublin)
- Account Manager – German (Dublin)
- Client Partner – Finland (Sweden)
- Sales Manager UK (London)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.