Facebook appears to have made 20 hires this week based on listings that have been removed from its careers page.
The company hired a number of vertical-specific account managers and leads, as well as two international media solutions employees. There were some user operations hires, as well as a manager of infrastructure engineering and a data scientist focused on mail. Facebook also appears to have found someone to work as growth manager for Russia.
Prior listings removed from Facebook’s careers page:
- DevOps, Linux (Menlo Park)
- Manager, Infrastructure Engineering (Menlo Park)
- Manager, Business Operations – (Global Mid-Market Sales Operations) (Menlo Park)
- Engineering Leadership Sourcer (Menlo Park)
- Recruiter, APAC (Contract) (Singapore – Sydney – Tokyo)
- Recruiting Coordinator – Engineering- Contract (Menlo Park)
- Head of Retail, Global Vertical Marketing (Menlo Park)
- Head of Travel, Global Vertical Marketing (Menlo Park)
- Internal Communications Manager (Menlo Park)
- Media Solutions, Arabic (Dublin)
- Payment Operations Analyst (Austin)
- Analyst, User Operations (Austin)
- Product Specialist, User Operations (Palo Alto – Menlo Park)
- Account Manager, CPG (New York)
- Account Manager, Gaming (Singapore)
- Associate Account Manager, Tech/SocialCom (Seattle)
- Team Lead, Media Solutions – Germany (Dublin)
- Strategic Partner Manager, Gaming (Seoul) (Seoul)
- Data Scientist, Mail (Menlo Park)
- Growth Manager, Russia (London)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.