Social recipe network Foodily announced the launch of its tastemaker team of chefs, authors, celebrities, and health experts, and Facebook users will have easy access to their content via the Foodily Facebook or iPhone applications or Foodily.com.
Foodily users can search for recipes and other content through categories including low-carb, low-fat, family-friendly, and socially responsible.
Selecting favorites on Foodily customizes the tastemaker team-curated content that the app will send to users’ news feeds on Facebook.
Members of the new tastemaker team include:
- Cat Cora, the first and only female contestant on Food Network’s Iron Chef America, and co-host of Bravo’s Around the World in 80 Plates.
- Laurie David, environmental activist, producer of Academy Award winning documentary An Inconvenient Truth, and author of The Family Dinner: Great Ways to Connect with Your Kids, One Meal at a Time.
- Cristina Ferrare, New York Times best-selling author, talk-show host, and Oprah.com contributor.
- Lisa McRee, journalist, former Good Morning America anchor, and creator of food blog The Skinny.
- Bradley Ogden, James Beard Award-winning chef behind Bradley Ogden at Caesar’s Palace Las Vegas and California’s Lark Creek Restaurant Group, and author of Holiday Dinners with Bradley Ogden and Bradley Ogden’s Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Rob Riggle actor, comedian, writer ,and U.S. Marine, currently starring in Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax and the upcoming 21 Jump Street.
Foodily Chief Executive Officer Andrea Cutright said:
More than ever, people want to share recipes and benefit from the experience of others. Foodily is enabling people, for the first time, to connect to the friends and experts they trust online.