The leading social network actually ranks second online in terms of Facebook fans and Twitter followers, with 57.9 million, trailing only Lady Gaga, who has 61 million.
That’s the highlight of an infographic from KissMetrics. Rounding out the top 10 are:
- Rihanna, 57.5 million
- Eminem, 56.8 million
- YouTube, 55.2 million
- Texas Hold’Em, 53.3 million
- Shakira, 53.2 million
- Justin Bieber, 52.8 million
- Katy Perry, 49 million
- Taylor Swift, 36.3 million
- 50 percent of small business owners said they acquired new customers via social media, particularly Facebook and LinkedIn.
- 51 percent of Facebook users said they are more likely to buy from brands they follow.