Do you want to sell tickets for an event? Yes, Facebook’s native events feature can help you collect RSVPs, but you can add ticketing to the mix with Pamego.
The name Pamego comes from the phrase, “payment between amigos,” and the app allows users to promote their organizations and events, collect money, and issue receipts for memberships and events, all via their Facebook pages.
Pamego lets you:
- Set up 24/7 purchasing of tickets to events via a Facebook pages;
- Automatically email tickets to buyers and compile guest lists for event organizers;
- Use PayPal’s infrastructure for instant transfer of funds;
- Have the proceeds from ticket sales go directly into PayPal accounts, and not be held by Pamego at all; and
- Track and manage membership.
The only fees collected by Pamego are a 1.5 percent commission on ticket sales plus 30 cents, and the commission is waived for events that are free-of-charge for attendees.
Pamego noted that the PayPal charges vary depending on the event organizer’s country.
Readers: Have you ever bought or sold tickets to an event via Facebook?