Facebook added 11 new positions to its careers page this week, including a second opening focused on the Facebook Exchange program (FBX).
The company is also looking for more vertical-specific account managers, software and hardware engineers, as well as a financial planning and analysis manager focused on the Facebook Platform.
New listings added to Facebook’s careers page:
- Platform FP&A Manager (Menlo Park)
- Administrative Assistant L&D – Contract (Menlo Park)
- Software Engineer, Security (Menlo Park)
- Manager, Hardware Engineering (Menlo Park)
- Facebook Exchange (FBX) Partner Manager, Preferred Marketing Developer Program (Menlo Park)
- Internal Communications Manager (Menlo Park)
- Associate, User Operations (Austin)
- Account Manager, Australia (Singapore) (Singapore – Sydney)
- Account Manager, Auto (Los Angeles)
- Account Manager, CPG (New York)
- Client Partner, SouthEast Asia (Singapore)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.